ONLINE Binary Converter Calculator
In computer language, there are four base numbers. The four bases that number is binary (base 2), octal (basis8), decimal (base 10) and hexadecimal (base 16). Fourth number base 2, 8, 10 and 16 are connected to one another. So now we need to know how so we can convert from one to the number based on the number was based on another.
Binary Converter Calculator
In this article I explain only about converting decimal numbers (base 10) numbers to binary (base 2) and instead of the binary to decimal.
Before you convert Binary to Decimal number is useful to know the first four numbers are based are:
Binary Numbers: 1 and 0
Octal Numbers: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
Decimal numbers: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8 and 9
Hexadecimal numbers: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E and F
Conversion from decimal to binary, decimal numbers by division is the basis of the binary (2), and the result of the division that is the binary value.
Example: 10 (10) = …… (2)
From the example above in the know the decimal value is 10, what is the value in binary question?
To get the binary value calculated by division by the base of binary number is 2.
Since we look for binary (1 and 0) then the division we must reach numbers 1 and 0.
First division: 10 divided by 2 = 5, remainder = 0.
second division: 5 divided by 2 = 2, remainder = 1.
Third division: 2 divided by 2 = 1, remainder = 0.
How to read the results of the above division into a binary (base 2) are as follows:
As with any writing numbers on a calculator is started from digit to digit smallest to largest or in other words from digit to digit unit tens, hundreds and so on (from right to left)
Similarly to read the results of the calculation of the distribution of the above, the rest of the first division is 0, write the number 0 is the far right.
Then the results of the second division and the remainder is 1, write the number 1 is on the left of the first number 0 we write earlier.
Binary Converter Calculator
The third division produces 1 and the rest 0, the remaining numbers must be in writing prior dahlu before the result of the division. So write the number 0 from the rest of the third division next number1 (the remaining second division) and then they write the last number 1 which is the result of the third division to become 1010.
So the end result being a 1010 (binary) Binary Converter Calculator
HOME - Back To Home 3 Calculator! :)
- Free Capital Gains Calculator Tax
- free Age Calculator And Birdthday Calculator From Date To Date
- The Pythagorean Theorem Calculator ( Free )
- Free Parabolic Calculator Online
- World Population People Now Update real
- AN ONLINE CALCULATOR
- 3 CALCULATOR
- EXCHANGE CALCULATOR
- LOAN CALCULATOR
- CALCULATOR CONVERTER
- RATE CALCULATOR
- MORTGAGE CALCULATOR
- FREE WINDOWS CALCULATOR
- COMPOUND INTEREST CALCULATOR
- Body Mass Index Calculator
- Percent Calculator
- Radio Active Calculator
- Circumference Calculator Of A Circle
- Burned Calories Calculator
- Online Graphing Calculator Free
- Money Counter
- Diameter Of Tire Calculator
- Paycheck Calculator Hourly
- Tax Income Calculator
- Binary Converter Calculator
- Running Calculator
- Grade Point Average Calculator
- Driving Distance Calculator USA
- Expression Solver Calculator
- Online Periodic Table
- QUADRATIC CALCULATOR FORMULA
- Solve Quadratic Equation Calculator
- NORMAL DISTRIBUTION CALCULATOR
- PREGNANCY CALCULATOR
- MALE BODY CALCULATOR
- KINETIC ENERGY CALCULATION
- PERCENT OF INCREASE CALCULATOR
- SAVINGS CALCULATOR WITH INTEREST
- SQUARE ROOT CALCULATOR FREE
- DEPTH OF FIELD CALCULATOR
- DATE DIFFERENCE CALCULATOR
- WAVELENGTH CALCULATOR
- SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR ONLINE FREE
- MILES PER GALLON CALCULATOR
- HORSEPOWER CALCULATOR
- ONLINE BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM
- TO CALCULATE AREA ROOM